• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
josterbauer

Remington 700 .223 Ready to hunt w/ scope & case (((Sold)))

josterbauer

I have a Remington 700 .223 ready to hunt. I have only shot 10 round out of it. Just don't have the time to use it. It comes with the aluminum case, Bushnell Elite 3200 5x15 scope w/ rain guard on Leupold mounts. I am asking $750.00 for this set up. Willing to trade for the right item (Flip over fish house ect.) Pics are below. Or make me an offer (try and be resonable).

Email me at josterbauer@hotmail.com w/ questions

100_1077.jpg

100_1076.jpg

100_1075.jpg

Sandmannd

Welcome to FM. I have a couple of questions for you. Can you email me at s_e_hendricks@comcast.net?

josterbauer

No one interested?? Make me an offer on it.

percherman

joster, I could trade a two man flip that is like new, and a 9" jiffy???

josterbauer

What kind of flip, and how old is the Jiffy, and what kind of Jiffy?

percherman

Blue "Fish Trap, Guide". The Jiffy is a Lightning Bolt Model 79,

Fire Power 9" I bought it from the Jiffy Dealer, it was his demo model. All I have used in it is Amsoil. This Auger warms up in half the time of big three horse, cuts holes faster, and is not as heavy to lug around.

Let me know if you have any more ?'s

josterbauer

I'd have to pass on the fish trap. I have a Frabill xl twin ranger now, and that is almost to small. I am 6'-3" 275, and the fishin parter is 6'-4" & 370. The trap would be a little to small. Thanks

josterbauer

Anyone else interested?? Let me know.

anyfishwilldo

Does the rifle have the heavy barel on it, or just the standard.

harvey lee

Please shoot me an e-mail.

leeharvey@frontiernet.net

josterbauer

This does have the heavy barrel on it.

ChompChomp_YANK

I will offer $550 & you can keep the case ?

josterbauer

Item is currently sold!!! Thanks for all the inquiries on this.