• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Havn't seen much for posts about Big C lately ... thinkin about tryin it sometime soon any suggestions?

I think it has been slow there too. That is what I have been hearing.

Way slow ...

Hitman, what about Middle C? Let me know what you know.... your vast Knowledge is always appreciated.. the Perch

Perch --

I know it was hot there earlier in th season. People were gdoing pretty well. Crappies and some walleyes.

Like everything else it has slowed up a bit. That is what they tell me anyhow.

Hitman, thanks for the info, Pike Pickler and I went out early ice in the end of November with limited success. I'd like to get back there, maybe i'll check it out again. You know that feeling when you do horrible at a specific lake, it's hard to get back there and try again when there are other options. I dont mind the 10 inchers Dead head, when there are no bites, 10 inch bites are better than nothing.... as I found out today, it was rough, private spot, but man, very tough.... the Perch, thanks again all......