• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This ones right next to Jewett, Any luck boys? Gonna try it perhaps on Tuesday? the Perch

I talked to a guy that lives on Long. He said the access is really in tough shape this winter. Sounded like only residents were getting on the lake. My only experience fishing it comes in the spring. About the time you start finding woodticks, the crappies move into the canal by the public access.

Thanks, Cicada, I went today, the access is ok but not a lot of houses out there. I was fishing in about 18 FOW, Something big around 2-3 pounds that took my line at about 7 feet. Vexilar showed a lot of activity on the bottom but none were hungry for waxies, minnows, and minnow heads. It was tough today. the Perch

Dang, Poutpro, that's prob what took my line, I would have been happy with that, if I only knew what it was... that's sometimes what gets ya...but, it's called fishing, right, I will be going back there soon, in looking at the map, there should be some great spots... out, the Perch

I am not saying that it was a pike, just that I know there are a lot of very small ones out there. There are also a few nice walleyes scattered in the mix.