• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Leonardis09

St. Cloud State is amazing

Leonardis09

did anyone watch the st. cloud state vs. minnesota game??

how did st cloud come back like that??

DEADhead

what? don't you think hte comment is a little late? I think st cloud was just the benefactor of the minnesota third period slump.

All I'm saying is that coming back in the third period against the gophers this season isn't that outstanding. My grandma could have put two past frazee the way he's been playing lately.....

jwhjr

Yeah, I think the Gophers have been outscored about 4:1 in the third period this season. Not that they've been doing all that well the rest of the game either... ;\)

St. Cloud has been on the other end of those 3rd period collapses more than usual this year also, especially the stretch where they lost 5 straight conference games by one goal so thatv really came as a suprise. Hard to beleive SCSU is up to a now 7 game unbeaten streak against the rodents.

Team Otter

Are we talking about the same St. Cloud State?

TwinkeeDink

i'm assuming minnesota state mavs played st.cloud. cause the gophs played UMD this weekend. Tie and a W.

Team Otter

MSU played ND and got swept.

backstrap

Look out for the Sioux!

Crappiechaser

The mavs sioux game friday night was amazing!! It was a rough and close game the whole way. Fun to watch!

Im looking forward to the home at home series this weekend vs st.cloud.

Quick question, why dosent college hockey have a shootout afrer overtime? It would make most of the games more exciting, wouldnt it?

wallmounter

I watched the Friday night UND MSU-M game on tv, and boy I couldn't help but think that the Sioux stole one Friday night, MSU had 2 goals taken away, and one of them was a little iffy but I will take a win anyway we can. The Kaip-Bruess(sp?) fight was fun to see. Kaip got revenge for last year. (YouTube has both fights)

My wife and I went to the Sat. night game, and boy was that fun. Sioux fans were well represented both at the arena and at some establishments afterwards. It was our first games at the Alltel Center and it was a fun atmosphere. We have tickets to the UND-UM games in 2 weeks, can't wait.

IFallsRon

What's amazing about SCSU is that they're competitive even though they've recruited guys who are poor students and would rather be career minor leaguers than work hard in college.

TwinkeeDink

Alltel Center is a good, small, cozy venue for a hockey game. I recommend the mixers, double shots of liquor, 4 and you're good to go. Right Crappiechaser? are you hitting both games of the home-home series this weekend? i feel bad for your liver.

I got tickets to the game in St. cloud this weekend. Mankato gave SCSU some trouble last year but SCSU still finished 2nd in the WCHA. These in state games are always fun. Hoping to finish at 4th cause I don't think nothing is stopping the sioux from finishing 3rd or higher. Could the Gophers really be on the road for the WCHA playoffs??

Crappiechaser

Twinkeedink, The mixers are amazing!!! Kinda hurts the wallet tho, But ya im hopeing to make it to both games! Yea go mavs. OOOOOOOLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY.

TwinkeeDink

yeah, i hear that. kato is my home area, when we used to hit the games the drinks were 5 a pop so you figured droppin 20 for sure. after the game head south a couple blocks a look for some boombalatties!!

TwinkeeDink

how bout them huskies now?

Last night was the definition of collapse for the huskies. Goes to show you have to play all 60 mintues. Closing out games has been SCSU's problem all year. Heading to the game tonight hoping to see a split. I must admit, the Olay song after MSU goals is kinda catchy

Team Otter

Love that song!

Quackaddict9

Sioux Sweep Alaska both nights, 4 points to move to 2nd in the WCHA, I predict a Sioux win and tie this weekend against the gophs.

backstrap

Another sweep for the Fighting Sioux! Can they do it again next weekend???

Team Otter

I liked MSU stickin' it to SCSU in their own barn. Aren't they amazing?

As for the Gophers and Sioux, I'm holding my breath but starting to turn purple.

tjbassmaster

Go Mavs!!! They swept denver last weekend 5-1 and 3-2. and if they keep winning they can still get a go spot in wcha playoffs. This weekend they are playing alaska anchorage.