• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

19 days and counting!

Kyle Sandberg

I'm gonna be making my first trip to LOW Feb 7-11. I'm pumped. We're gonna be making it out to the bait stores coming up here soon and I was wondering what colors are best. We'll probably get some gold buckshots but what else is a good choice. Thanks for any help.

1/8 oz. red glow rattlin' varmints and hammered gold angel eyes are two must haves.

Just a plain red hook. That all we have been using and have had great luck.

KDawg: Buckshot in the silver/bluish finish was good last week, plain red hook as stated above and pink/blue combinations were good as well. You can't go wrong with gold, and perch colored either. Glow demons in green/white, red/white and Lindy Frosties. I did pick up a couple on the JR Stop Sign as well, but it wasn't the hottest bait in the box this trip. Good luck hang on and post your results. Bill

Bill, where did you find the Stop Signs? Log Cabin? They didn't have them in yet when I was up in December.

I was at Log Cabin a week ago and he had Stop Signs right on the counter by the cash register.

I bought them at Log Cabin on 12/26. They were down to just a couple of the smaller size. Steve said he would be getting more in. I didn't get to stop in there last week. Bill

You can go to his web site and send him e-mail to save you some.

He did that for me in Dec. Good luck. I tryed them and could not get a bite at all. I will try again.

Thanks guys. Looking at my tackle box I realized I'm out of red hooks. That wouldn't've been good. Off to find some new ones. I'm slowy starting to get the right tackle. Thaks for all the advice.