• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

illuminator jigs (have u had any luck on them?)

wonderin if anyone has caught any fish on the Illuminator?

It is a water activated battery powered, led lit jig head they come in pink or chartreuse colors the website is http://www.illuminatorlures.com check them out if u don't know what they are

i would like to see some pictures and some feedback on these jigs please let me know

I have tried the luhr jensen version for salmon fishing and didn't hit anything. Hit plenty of them on similar j plugs but nothing on the led [PoorWordUsage]. Seems like an interesting idea though!

you can't criticize a lure after two outings with it, many factors could be the result why you didn't catch anything. maybe it's the user that doesn't work... =) I myself haven't tried them, I don't get too fancy with my lure selection. If you truly wanna know how they work, buy em n' try em. It's not going to break your bankroll buying a few jigs. Let me know if you end up buying them and how they are.

I bought a pack of the pink ones last year before our trip to LOTW out of Zipple Bay and used them on a bobber line. My bobber line out performed the other three lines 2 to 1. What does that mean, not sure but I accredited it to the jig. Haven't really used them anymore since then, but will again be heading to LOTW Feb 15th (Arnesen's this time) and will try again. If I remember I will post how we did this time.