• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bluewater bait on the south end of town is a great shop with good selection. Or Tabers bait is always friendly and willing to give advice on lakes and bait.

We have some good shops and great people that work in them all... Bluewater, Tabers, & Gander are the ones I visit...

Hope this helps...

Beef

Talk to Keith at Gander. He'll put you on the fish. I never forget to stop and talk with keith when I am upnorth and he always puts me on the fish.

Had my wife pick up 3 scoops of fatheads for me, I could not believe the quanity she got. Nice big fatheads to and lots of them.

Bluewater Bait.

We've had a family lake home near Bemidji for 25 years. Like Beef said, all three of those places offer great bait, and you won't go wrong with any of them. The key to a bait store (good bait is only the first important thing) is reliable fishing info, and over the years I've gotten good tips from all three places.

Also Tabers has emerald shiners which the other two dont and i dont know if any other places around carry them but we have had better luck with those than some other baits.