• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Adds Another Premium Rental

Paul Waldowski

We here at Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay would like to let all of our FM family know that due to demand for our Premium Fishhouse, we have added another.

This is a 6 Hole house that is perfect for the guy or gal that wants to introduce there family to the sport of Icefishing in a more, er shall we say, gentler way \:\)

Outside.JPG

Futon.JPG

Bunks.JPG

TV.JPG

Stove.JPG

Now how many of these house do you have? and what is the going rate of this house compared to your 6hole deluxe houses?

delta,

That brings us up to 26 rentals, the going rate for that one is $150 more than the 6 Hole Deluxe for the weekend package.

kdawg,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

MS,

No fireplace in that one, stay tuned \:\)

Looking to get my permanent house on the east side again. How much do you charge for year round storage and use at Appledoorn's?

ty

I don't think appeldoorns does private house service any longer, if they did, I'd be moving too!!

I will be there in Feb!! I can't wait! Hopefully we are on top of the crappies, eyes and jumbos!

You got a pretty good shot at the eyes and jumbos but I don't think I would get my hopes up too much on the crappies come February. Good luck.