• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Randy Moss

bassNspear

I was watching the news at 630 and there were saying that a lady was filing for battery on moss. I guess he hit her or something.

Just want NE needs, is moss going out and getting into trouble.

yeah i read about that he said he has never hurt any womean his whole life. and lately he seems to be good, but with his past off field problems who knows, it might just be some lady that is trying to extort him since she knows he has money, the article also says they have known each other for 11 years.

His lawyer was on kfan with barrio tonight and his side is she got a contusion on her finger at his house from "concentual horseplay" he got some ice and moss left shortly after that. She claims he refused to allow her to get treatment even though he left less than an hour after the incident.She then allegdly went to a lawyers office before she ever went to a hospital, and the lawyer approached moss's people and said for 500,000 they wouldn't take this to the press. Sounds fishy to me. You could probably find the interview on the fans web site if you want to hear from his mouth.

500,000 for some foreplay, wow that is more expensive then the love boat incident on minnetonka

Originally Posted By: edgeucator
500,000 for some foreplay, wow that is more expensive then the love boat incident on minnetonka

isnt that the thruth

i just think its funny how all this stuff always coming out in the busy time of the year, or when there close to a title. Do you think its becuase they have not done anything wrong in a while, so they try and find something that really is nothing?

As far as i'm concerned if they find this lady is full of bullsheet than she should be charged with something. Maybe this will keep [PoorWordUsage] like this from going on in the future.

yeah i kn

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
As far as i'm concerned if they find this lady is full of bullsheet than she should be charged with something. Maybe this will keep [PoorWordUsage] like this from going on in the future.

yeah in know, pro players in my mind get paid too much anyway, but, that is no reaseon for all these people to come out of the wood work and try to extort these guys for money, and it is almost always, someone claiming, abuse or rape, its all really getting old

It almost makes you wonder how many times this does happen (the extortion part of it) that it just gets paid to sweep it under the rug whether there's any truth to it or not. There are enough endorsements for some of these guys that $500K would be a drop in the bucket to keep someone quiet vs. the money that they could potentially lose in endorsement contracts. Don't get me wrong, a lot of these guys bring the problems on themselves because of the company they keep or the situations they put themselves into, but the majority of them stay out of trouble and probably still get people coming out of the woodwork trying to get money from them.

Personally, I think its kinda like the Kobe case. A lot of people I know think the same way. Does anyone else find it kinda funny she does this right befor the superbowl?

kdawg.

that is what i was thinking all along. Why does something like this come up right when its crunch time. I just dont understand it. He has nothing towards him all year, and all of a sudden they are talking about Moss this and Moss that.

Weird isnt it?

I heard on the new last night that Moss has filled a counter suit for extortion against this woman. Maybe he's gonna get some money out of this. Wouldn't that be funny?

thats not going to happen. I still believe that they are paying this women to say this about moss becuase he has been clean all year long. If the guy is winning, hes not going to have any problems off the field. Its when hes not winning, that there is some problems for him.

I also think that NE coach, and Brady are helping him as well. To be able to guide him along, and help him understand that the NE team is going to have something speacial for many years, is only helping moss out with the stuff off the field.

• 3 weeks later...

Will Moss be back next year with the Pats (He's a free agent)?

"If I am in a New England Patriot uniform next year, I would love to be in one," Moss said. "If I am not, the show must go on."

Yeah, they should sign him, but it'll show if he's in it for the money or the ring. He sounds like he wants the money...maybe he knows he's a step slower.

The Patriots like to think they have it so good that everyone signs for below market value on the dotted line. It won't be so easy this year. They have linemen coming up that have been to Pro Bowls, Asante Samuel that got franchised last year...he wants the big bucks. Some of the old defenders might retire. Moss is up...they need money to sign that #7 pick. Things might not be as honky dory as they describe.

Moss went on record in an interview before the Super Bowl, pleading with "Mr. Kraft" (as he kept repeating) to please re-sign him. He said he would sign for below market value to stay with the team, but that offer was only good for the Pats... any other team to expresses interest in him, will need to "pay him the money... BIG MONEY". He claims he has no interest playing for any other team (so why sign him... we've seen his play with no interst) and wants to retire a Pat...

I feel sorry for any team that makes a run for him... (unless they're true Super Bowl contenders)... if they're not, he'll cash the checks and claim he's got 'turf toe' again...

Good Luck!

Ken

randy could have take a cue from the giants receiver and actually tried to go after the ball on those last two bombs. I know his only concern was to catch the ball in stride and score the winning td and get the mvp trophy but realistically, he should have made an attempt to jump for the ball on both cases in hopes of making the catch or getting a flag. He's got the natural ability to outjump those defenders.

I know it's easy to criticize him now and odds aren't favorable but he's at least got to make the try and if successful they are in field goal position or near it for a possible tie. He was the 2nd best wr for the pats on Sunday and the best on the field overall was on the giants.

• 3 weeks later...

Randy is/won't be a Patriot...he'll be looking for a new place to live!

Dallas or Baltimore...tough to say.

it will be interesting, i would have said that they were going to pay him, but i guess not. Im not really sure why they dont want him on the team, being that Brady set all the records, and IMO, it was becuase of moss.

Going to be interesting to see where he ends up.

From the little videotape that they had, that didnt help them win all the games the did. they completley destroyed teams. brady is one of the best and always will be, lookin at videotape doesnt help you out that much.

time will tell thats for sure. He will go big i think, just a matter where he will end up.