• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone here fished clear water lake on Lavaque rd? I am just wondering what people think of it...

I fished it last year with some success so I decided to head out on Sunday and try it this year. I got on the ice about noon with at least a dozen other portables and when I left a little after 4, I had not marked a fish, all but one other house was gone (and they were packing up), and those I talked to had the same report. I will try it again in a few days and report how that effort turns out.

Here is the only worthwhile picture of the day...somehow I think what she is saying is "why'd you drag me down here to stare at this empty hole." grin.gif

KillyIceFishing3.jpg

Thanks for the quick input! I have been hearing you have to work it good and long this year to pick much of anything up...

I did some hole-hoping, but not as much as I would've if I hadn't had the pooch. There were a lot of snowmobiles running wide open across the lake (and it is a tiny lake), so I didn't want her getting hit. If she hadn't been there, I would have drilled a lot more holes and used some of the ones that the others had left. That will be the plan next time.