• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Winning Fish and What Lure?

You can purchase tickets up until the start of the contest.

Jason Erlandson

It will be a 6# eye caught on my home made zip jig made out of a bush lite can. But most likely by my lucky wife not paying any attention to her bobber that has been down for 10 minuetes.

I bet the 10,000$ fish will be a 4.6 oz perch caught on a small perch colored chubby darter. The winning species is different every year, but 100th place stays the same!

Hey WalleyDan,

I don't know what the winning fish was caught on but I was pretty close on the weight. I guessed a 5 lb 9 oz walleye on a red hook and a rainbow minnow. Let us know who was the closest for your prize package. I did fish in the tourney.

Looks like Tippman just barely beat you out with his guess of "5# 8oz walleye on minnow of some kind." Pretty dang close!!!

Aaron

Originally Posted By: Sportland_Bait
My guess is a 5.22 lb walleye- Golden shiner.

I think I came pretty close with my guess on the other post Dan had going. I was stuck working not fishing so I don't think I was eligible to win. What a weekend though I don't think it can get any better than it was. I know I'll sleep good tonight.

Jason Erlandson

Great time - had a fish on in 60 feet of water that could of made my afternoon a little more exciting, but 0 fish between me and my buddies and still a great time. Coming back next year with a big group!

You are right Aaron, IF Tippman was fishing the contest he got me. Good eye.

pickle

this was my first year i had a blast hope everyone else had as much fun as i did!!! I did not catch anything but those pesky bottle bass! lol

Hey I finally had a chance to get back here and check things out. After hearing about the size of the winning fish I knew my guess was close to it. Unfortunately I couldn't get out of work and wasn't able to fish the contest this year. So congrats Pickle and thanks for having this Dan.

Thanks Tippman,

After reading walleyedans post it said if anyone is right on he will give out a prize package so I guess I'm out of luck. Oh well, it was fun.

well turns out that hotdogs in 60 feet of water don't catch carp. Who would knew? o-well Got tons of fotage on the old handheld cam. Also had a good laugh watching all the liquird up people fall on there buts on they way back. My buddie was up to 15 falls 3 stubels and 2 lost be cans. Good Time.

Bob puts on a good show every year.

Saw the drunkest guy I have ever seen in my life. Could not walk and he wasn't on the ice at this time. He had to have two completely sober guys carry him off the lake...

Ditchpickle,

Since you were close, we will give you a goodie bag. Please give me a call next week and we will hook up. Congrats.

Walleyedan