• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Camp Lake

Wondering if anyone has been out on Camp Lake by Clear Lake? Right off of Highway 10... Been seeing a lot of people fishing there the last week or so. Right off of shore. Any experience with the lake?

I was out last night. I only caught three crappies 9-10 inch size. I think this lake has been pounded by the crowds already. Fishing was better first ice for me. I may try moving around to see if I can locate a school. They are pretty scattered where everyone fishes near the highway.

Originally Posted By: Bigdaddy18
I am going to give it a shot today, hopefully locate some crappies...

Bigdaddy18,

Did you find the crappies? I am going to try to do a little searching out there maybe today. I have been on this lake half a dozen times and have not found the sweet spot yet. I know that they are in there. It is just a matter of where.

If you want to shoot me an email I can give you more info of my results so far.

[email protected]

I did not make it out there. Went with a buddy that wanted to try another lake. But goingto have to try Camp again. They are there, just have to do some work to find them.