• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings tickets

barebackjack

A man goes to the Minnesota Vikings ticket office and inquires about purchasing playoff tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Vikings did not make it to the playoffs.

The following day the same man goes to the Minnesota Vikings ticket office and inquires about purchasing Vikings playoff tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Vikings did not make it to the playoffs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Vikings ticket office inquiring about playoff tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Vikings did not make it to the playoffs.

Another week of this goes by and the man is still asking the ticket teller about Vikings playoff tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE THE VIKINGS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

The man replied, "I know. I drive all the way from Green Bay just to hear you say that!"