• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
browning_gold

Clark Lake

browning_gold

Has there been any reports for Clark Lake by Nisswa? Is there anyone driving on the area lakes?

Dabignorski

???

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Finnish Flash
      I got a good idea........maybe have a couple more beers and not worry so much about your neighbors. In fact invite them over for a dinner and a beer and discuss your issues...that's how my neighborhood settles issues.  Man to man...works out pretty good....
    • Wakemup
      Send him some literature on CWD. Like FishingCT mentioned, disease spreads at common gathering points where deer may rub noses. CWD, for example, spreads through a prion or protein that can spread this way.  This spread of disease is an example of why disease in raised herds is such a big deal.
    • FishinCT
      Feeding deer, especially in the winter, is a really good way to spread disease. Maybe you won't have to worry about them as much next winter after all
    • Wanderer
      🙄
    • james_walleye
      Because I'm sure he was serious about Molotov cocktails.  Is there an eyeroll button? 
    • Bigfatbert
      I agree with your neighbor , it isn't a big deal , your grass will grow back , and my guess is with the spring rains , all poop pellets will disintegrate and be totally gone soon , if they are not already gone ..  my question is what the heck are you planning to do with Molotov cocktails ?  If I saw you toss one at the deer , I would be calling that CO , and he WOULD have something to write YOU a ticket for . .  And if you flung one onto my property , well let's just say you would have a big issue to deal with yourself ,, that would be me !!! My suggestion is to just relax ..
    • Wanderer
      Fence and pressure from the neighborhood is your best best until there is a law against it. Good luck.
    • delcecchi
      My deck?
    • PRO-V
      A letter from all the neighbors or a neighborhood meeting with him sounds like a good first thing to try. Maybe he'll get the hint. Better than war.
    • james_walleye
      Got a good tree for a stand? Haha