• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am planning on moving my shack to Mazaska. I know that in the past it was kind of tricky getting over that stream that runs through there. Are the permanent shacks being pulled out by atv's or are full size trucks an option? Any fishing reports would be great too.

i've been fishing the hole this week some with the portable. Today there were SOOOOOOOOO many people and so much noise, I went elsewhere. Earlier in the week we did ok- not a lot of fish, but there are fish in there. A LOT of small sunnies and crappies. A LOT! And they are very finicky. VERY!!!!

I was driving with the tahoe and most people are driving out with vehicles. The road could go bad in a hurry if it warms up, but by the weather report we should be ok.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I dont want to set my shack on french because I am sick of that lake. I might have to go to cannon or cedar.

I was on it last week and would agree with gill54p - 18 inches of ice was the norm. Many vehicles, no problems. Lots of people, lots of shelters. Not sure how the fishing was for everyone else - I was on foot with a hand auger and gave up drilling holes before I found any good spots.