• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

On the spot....

UGUIDE

Well we just arrived at URL and probably should be out fishing but the wife and I will get a good nights sleep and hit er' hard in the morning. Alarm is set for 6am and I don't wnat to get out on lake until I can see a bit. We're taking a unique access approach through on of channels. We have 2 tip ups ready (one for pike and the other for walleye). In the house my wife will dead stick and I plan to jig. We each have our own Vexi now which is new this year. No more fighting (except when she finds out her's doens't have zoom cry.gif

We hope to bring back a couple mounter slabs if they cooperate.

Well, wish us luck and I'll try and get some daily rookie reports out here too on the action. I can't believe my wireless internet is working in this cabin.