• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Some family members just built a house on the lake, so I will be spending more time up there in the future.

I would like to know what the walleye and crappie fishing is like in Loon.

What about ice fishing?

I would be accessing the lake on the big shallow bay on the road out of vergas past the public access.

I was able to spend one day on the lake this past summer, but it is a lot larger and more diverse than I had firs thought.

Any opinions on this lake? Good or bad?

Thanks in advance for any help.

E

From what I know its a great bass lake and i know its a good crappie lake. Walleyes im not real sure, never fished them out there, there are some good lakes near by, like Rose, Long, Sybil, Ottertail is a little drive away, Pelican. So there are plenty of areas near by. Also i know people spear some large pike out there so you could tangle with them too. Good Luck.