• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2008 Minnesota Walleye Trail Schedule

Here is our schedule for this season.

Qualifiers

May 18 St. Croix River - Stillwater

June 8 Lake Minnewaska - Glenwood / Starbuck

July 13 Gull Lake - Brainerd

August 10 West Battle Lake - Battle Lake

Championship

Sept 13 & 14 Woman/Girl Lakes - Longville

Entry fee is $255 per event

75 team fields

$12,000 payback at each Qualifier

$16,000 payback at the Championship

Top 30 teams qualify for the Championship

More info and entry forms at http://www.polebender.com

Jim Miller

Tournament Director

This is a great circuit to fish. I've done it for 3 years now and continue to learn more every year. I would suggest signing up early to get your spot saved as it typically fills fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I am possibly looking for a partner to fish all four tournaments. I have equipment including a 1890 Lund Pro V, (if you have your own poles a plus) if interested shot me an e-mail @ [email protected]

Contact Jim Miller, Tournament Director, I think he has said in the past that a few people contact him looking for partners.

I believe there was around 68-70 teams that fished all 4 events last year. The previous 2 years I fished they were full with 75 touring teams fishing all 4 events.

Dan Jochum

NPAA #269

Just waiting on a buddy to get permission to fish with me, looking forward either way to competing with (or should i say against you) and the other touring teams for 2008 !!!

I can't do the entire tour, but I would love to compete in the West Battle event if someone's looking for a partner (if there are openings) or needs a substitute for that event.