• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Miltona

ROOOOSTERFISH

Just wondering if anyone had any infomation on resorts on Lake Miltona by Alex.

Looking to go there after the opener the six of us adults. Was surfing and really did not come up with anything that stood out .

Really looking for something around the NW area if there is any.

Daryl Ekstrom

Try posting this in the Alexandria forum, you'll probably have more luck there. And welcome to Fishing Minnesota.

Roooosterfish,

There is a resort on the west side, called Country Bay Resort. Nice cabins, Great beach, and a protected Marina. Stayed there numerous times with the family. Also try Woodland Resort, on the East side. My wife and I stayed there last summer, and it is also really nice. It is a little bit of a walk down some stairs to the water, but the cabins are super!!

Best of luck fishing!

I would look into renting a private cabin. There is a lot of those on that lake. I stayed a Woodland last summer and I would not recommend it to anyone!!! Send me a E-mail if you would like more specific reasons. I would try Viking Bay Resort?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe you didn't have a good experience with Woodland. I have heard nothing but good things about them!