• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fished this lake this year yet? Ive been hearing that the fish are biting when its dark out but once it gets light or is light they stop completly going to try it tomorrow night

I haven't fished it this year at all. The crappies are a pretty consistant bite the last time I fished it! I know a few years ago there was a good population of walleyes out there, but haven't heard of anyone catching any out of there since! If you go out there I would just target crappies and Gills. There are some good gills in there but you will have to pick thru smaller ones though, crappie usually run on the smaller side, but every once and a while you will get a 10 incher, but don't expect to catch any bigger than that!

ya thats what ive been hearing,i usually go out to the tournament they have every year and dont catch anything so i figured might as well try it only a 15 minute drive from my house