• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Se Mn FishSlayer

ice fishing tournaments

Se Mn FishSlayer

If anyone knows of any tournys around the area let me no thanks.

crazyice

The Ultimate Panfish League-Rochester happens about bi-monthly. There is a thread stickied to the top that goes into more details. I would reccommend one of these events, they are fun, you get to know more people from the sites, and there usually is a chance at making some good money.

gonecribbin

Lake city sportsman club has one, but Im not sure when it is yet

Bugman

There is one on Feb. 9th at the Frontnac Pond. It is put on by the Frontnac sportsman's cub and is a good time. I think it goes from 11-3 and several hundred people usually sign up. This is the one contest every year I do not miss.

fishinbros

do u have a web site for tournament?

Se Mn FishSlayer

could you tell me how to get to the frontnac pond i have never been there thanks

crazyice

It's very easy to get to. Head north out of Lake City on highway 61/63. Go maybe 5 miles and take a right on county road 2 and the public access is just down the road past the houses.

Se Mn FishSlayer

thanks

Dale Rueber

If you are interested in driving a bit, here are 2 more from other FM forums:

Chaska Fire Dept is holding it's 51st annual Fishing Contest on January 26th at Fireman's Park in Chaska MN

http://fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1226680#Post1226680

Mavericks Big Bobber Ice Fishing Contest Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lake Washington at Squirrel's Nest Landing/Westwood Marina (northeast of Mankato)

http://fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1225952&fpart=1

1970silverbullet

Here is some information.........

The Frontenac Sportsman's Club

Presents the....

22nd Annual Frontenac Sportsman's Club Ice Fishing Contest

February 9th 2008 1pm ~ 4pm

Located on the Frontenac Pond, Frontenac, Mn

$5.00 Entry Fee

60% Payback based on total entries sold

1st Place ~ 35% 4th Place ~ 10%

2nd Place ~ 25% 5th Place ~ 5%

3rd Place ~ 20% 6th Place ~ 5%

Plus $50.00 for the largest Pan fish, if not in payback

RULES

Must Follow MN & WI Border Regulations

Must Fish only in Flagged Area

No Fishing in Shacks or Portables

Only one Monetary (door) Prize Per Entrant

Fish must be alive when weighed in

Free Kids Contest (12 and under) from 11:30 ~ 12:30 LOTS OF PRIZES for the kids!!!

We will drill holes if needed.

There will be lots of games. Including a minnow eating contest!!

Hundreds of door Prizes

Food Available on site

Separate Raffle Tickets Available for $5.00

1st ~ $500 cash

2nd ~ MarCum LX3 TC

3rd ~ 2 night Rochester Kahler Hotel Package

4th ~ 1/4 Processed Beef

5th ~ Portable Ice Shack

6th ~ Gas Powered Ice Auger

7th ~ Treasure Island Package

8th ~ Folding Turkey Blind

9th ~ 225 lb Processed Pig

10th ~ 100.00 Cash

The Frontenac Sportsman's club is not responsible for accidents or loss of property