• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I heard there is fair northern fishing on this lake. A group of old freinds want to go CPR tip up fishing. Plus i'm taking my wife, so is the panfishing there at least fair I don't care about size just want her to have fun. I see the lake is only 7 feet deep. Any help would be great. Or ideas on other places to look.

Seen some nice pike come out of there this summer, but also heard that the spearing guys had a hay day out there last winter. I have had a few friends out there tip-up fishing this year with no results. I would guess the pan fish would be ok as there are tons of them out there in the summer but no real report as I have not hit it yet this winter. I do believe that there is a 12' hole out from where the fishing pier is in the summer.