• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

South shore or off road conditions?

vaneeck

I wonder what the lake is like for getting off the roads after the warm spell? I drove by on the way back from Ont but didn't have time to check it out. Also any fresh fish reports from the south shore areas? I'd rather fish the south shore, maybe Rogers road since you don't have to get out as many miles to get to depths.

I put my fish report under "latest report" but I went out of JR's which is past rogers. The road was good, but had some cracks from the snowbanks getting heavy and sinking making some cracks and flooding. With the cold weather I would guess they are healing now. We were out about 1/2 mile from shore and didn't go cross country as we rented a sleeper so can't help you there.