• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

norwall

what goin on any reports? I thought we had this thread started but I dont c it? maybe when they had their tech Difficulty it got erased?

Scott K

Most the info got lost from 1/5-1/8 posts. Lost!

norwall

Went out to the 3ring circus otherwise know as Al Lake whatta a fricken JOKE so, mant flintstones from surrounding towns that have never set foot or perhaps even heard of the lake, drillin holes nonstop and ckn depth,Yeah there ya go the whole damn lake is only 5 ft deep.If your lookin fr comedy I'd say head out if its fishing ya want steer clear from the masses.I ve lived in AL for 32yrs and have never seen a bigger circus act as I seen yesterday. OH as for the fishing managed 2 small eyes ,2perch and a crappie,all went back in the drink too small.

CrappiesNCats

the channel is deeper than 5 feet in spots, but did you notice the one lone house by the I-35 bridge? i saw some boats out there this summer, but havent ever noticed any out there before this year

james_walleye

The whole channel is over 5 feet, its the lake that is all 5 feet.

k-rudy

Where does a guy catch the walleyes on Albert lea lake? Any help would be greatly appreciated

norwall

anywhere is good you'll see the masses that are now out there but steer clear from that mess ,just about anywhere is good we fished it all summer and did well as well as now

CrappiesNCats

with all the stocked 'eyes after the freeze out a few years back i assume thats what all the fuss is about on AL with the shanty town that has developed. from what i understand its not the perch being back again.

wanger29

Finding the fish past the pressure is the fun part!!!

k-rudy

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. IT SURE IS A JOKE OUT THERE. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST GET SET UP AND WET YOUR LINE AND YOU HAVE ONE OR TWO MORE GUYS SETTING UP RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. WHAT ARE THE BEST TIME FOR THE EYES TO BITE? i HAVE HEARD FROM 2-4 IN THE MORNING.

norwall

yes it is from about 2-4amaround there anyhow,heres one for ya we were out there last Sat at about oh 7am some jackass pulls his peice of sheet truck up next to our house and sets up shop and cont. to start his truck every 15min. well that didnt last long as my bro and i knocked on his door and said [PoorWordUsage shut it off,he was like oh ok,frickin flintstones I tell ya

k-rudy

What retards. I haven't been out since last Saturday. I am thinking about getting out there tomorrow. Any suggestions. I have had luck at the 35 bridge and at the point but there are so many people at these places. Any other hot spots?

wanger29

Yeah but just think of how many other lakes that frees up!!!

james_walleye

When you fish in AL on any body of water you have to expect company.