• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FM Metro get together on Prior Lake Jan 6

AceintheHole

I was just looking for it myself??????

Last I saw there where 5 yeahs for breakfast if that helps. (2:00 today}

Here is a quick run down

5:30 perkins 13 and 42 next to super target and applebees

6:30 Prior Lake Bait shop 2miles south of 42 on Hwy 13

7:00 Meeting at Sandpoint 42 and 18 take a left

12:00 Meeting back at sandpoint for lunch (bring your own food)we should have enough grills. After lunch back to fishing. For those worried about getting out to fishing spots I'm sure those of us with sleds and atvs will be happy to help out. I have a sled and a 8x12 trailed so somebody can use the trailed if they have a ball on there atv. Ice reports are 9" to over 13" with cars and trucks driving out (caution is advised the ice is still thin in a few spots). Should be a good day of fishing and meeting new FMers.

Unfortunately, with our site being upgraded, I don't think I was supposed to post a poll at this point, so I fear that is why that post disappeared. I will be there, probably won't be at breakfast, but ya never know, I will probably be awake at 4:30 since I will be going fishing. smirk.gif

I noticed it went away while I was still at work. Was hoping someone would repost so folks still show up and don't think it was cancelled.

I really wish I could make this get together but all of my gear is up north and I'm in a parital remodel of my kitchen. I tried to convince the wife to work on the house next weekend but she won't budge. frown.gif

I hope you guys have a good time and everyone stays safe.