• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hammer Handle

Worst NBA record of all time?

Hammer Handle

Could the Wolves set this record? I think they need 10 wins to not earn this record.

walleyeking19

at the rate they are going at now, it's very possible that they could set the record.

maros91

The '72-'73 Sixers have the worst at 9-73. Wolves are what 4-27. Anything is possible. I am getting sick of 4th quarter meltdowns.

Stratosman

If they don't meet that mark they will still be one of the worst teams in recent history...just brutal. But they are very young and they can only improve.

Scott K

In the begging of the season, I thought this team had alot of potential, that they just needed to grow. I thought they were still fun to watch. Now I have grown, they are no longer fun to watch, I havent seen a game in 2 weeks. I will still check their scores and follow them, but I dont waist 2 hours watching them any more.

AWH

Early in the year the team definitely showed some promise for the future. I continue to watch every game that I can and will continue to do so even if they go 4-78. But it's definitely brutal basketball as of late. A team as young as they are that showed potential early in the year should be showing signs of improvement as the season goes on. This just isn't happening. They're actually getting worse. Maybe they need to implement a new strategy that involves a defensive game plan. Playing defense actually helps!

The most frustrating thing to me is that they were in virtually every game in November where you thought they had a chance to pull it off. Not the case lately.

Aaron

Burnham

i am still watching nearly every game and its getting frusterating. at the beginning of the year i thought that once they figured out how to finish games that they would suprise a lot of people and win around 25+ games..i really was excited for a while but the last month or too have been miserable, they are getting down 10-20 points in the 1st quarter. Its pathetic mad.gif

Quickstrike

I still think they'll go on a small run and rip off a few games at some point this season. I don't see them breaking the record.

bassNspear

hopefully they can get on a run and not have that worst record of all time.

Kyle Sandberg

I also thought at the beggining of the year thats its a young team and we might do what the Bulls did and start winning at the end of the year. Now we're right around half-way mark and I'm still not seeing anything out of them. I'm gonna have faith till next season but if that one goes like this one, somethings have got to change.

bassNspear

they played good tonight till about 3 mins left in the game. No one to close the door for them, and jefferson gettin a T didnt help the situation at all ither.

Need some changes done and start to spend some money again on other players. We dont have that monster contract for KG, so lets get some other players and win 10 games.

walleyeking19

Miami has only won three more games that the t-wolves. now there is a competition for the #1 lottery pick.