• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going to make the virgin voyage of 08 tomorrow, trying to narrow down a lake. Was wondering if anyone had a fishing/ice report from Cedar.

Fished it twice last week. Pretty slow, no walleyes and only a couple small crappies. Ice was only 8 to 10 inches, very strange.

I live just down the road from the south access, but haven't gotten out yet this year. Only a handfull of fishhouses, and i saw the first pickup out there this afternoon. It seems to be an ok lake for crappies, if you can just find them. You also always read of some guy pulling a 26"+ out of there every year. They are in there, just not exactly plentiful. If you do end up going out, give me results please. Thanks