• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• eyeguy 54
      cool, time for a short hike after lunch.  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Starting a new thread for 2018 Pike River Hatchery progress. No new news today. Cliff
    • Getanet
      Don't mean to pick a scab here, but the mods have asked for more engagement from members, so I'm trying. I've never been up to VNP, but am looking at camping on KAB in early June. Would be heading up from the Twin Cities. Neither my buddy or I have been up there before, and we would not be going if we didn't know ahead of time we had a campsite reserved.  Without that assurance we would just stay at one of our families cabins in the Brainerd Lakes area instead.    
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      The Pike River is almost wide open today! It will not be long now before they start the walleye netting! Cliff
    • AlwaysFishing23
      If I were you I’d run only what the manufacturer recommends. If it’s a Suzuki brand lube I’d only use that. For peace of mind and if anything were to happen you can say your were running the recomnded fluids. Also your local dealer should have everything you would need and can help you out if you have any questions. Not sure about the other fluids you mentioned but that’s what I would do if I were you. Good luck
    • huntnfish
      I am new to the 4 stroke world and need to change the fluids in my 05 Suzuki 115 four stroke. What does everyone use for oil, filter, and lube? I was planning on using Mobil 1 or Amsoil 10-40 for the engine oil and the Lucas 90w gear oil for the lower unit. I don't know what filter to get. I know Fram has a filter that fits the motor. I run synthetic oil in my vehicles along with the filters designed for synthetic. I change my own oil and figure the peace of mind is worth the extra few bucks. Any opinions? 
    • Getanet
      Hi Guys - believe it or not I just realized there are all these great boat-in camping opportunities on Kab and other lakes. My buddy and I are looking at reserving a site in early June, and since we're so late to the game our options are fairly limited. I've read through this thread to get a little idea of what's what on Kab, and none of the ones mentioned are currently available the weekends we're looking at going . But it's good to know Moxie island is about 2 miles from the Visitor Center, which gives me a frame of reference for how far some of the other sites are. The ones that are available tend to be open a lot - and I'm not sure if it's because of their location or quality of the site. For what it's worth it would be 2 guys, using my buddies 17 ft boat, and ideally going after walleye. Are any of these sites ones you wouldn't send your worst enemy to? Cutover Island South K6
      Northland K24 - (this one is hardly ever booked)
      Windigo K35
      LaBounty's PT K14
      Grassy Island K9
      Peterson PT K25 (realize it would be better to use the Ash River launch for this location)
    • Rick G
      Pretty sure mine will be ready by the time the ice comes off our area lakes.... untill then, I hear the suckers are already starting to run
    • Rick G
      Was a good winter for sure. Had a blast and learned a few things fishing with you, Chris. 
    • gunner55
      We drive by the stripping station on Cutfoot weekly & try to keep people up on that too. I think it may be a bit later here, will check it out tomorrow