• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Laker Artic Char Burntside

30 pounder lurks hell no she don't jerks east arm north arm where does she lurk Van hackskis i doob it blueberry mushrooms maybe northarm narrows more plink. Maybe tofte or hansen shittskis may be skull happy troutskis 2 all!!!

Why'd I have so many drinks.................I just don't remember.

I'm so confused confused.gif

if he is going to the bash we will have to ask him what he actually ment by that lol

I think it means that New Year's Eve continues to roll, the beer is cold, and in good supply!! smile.gif

What the heck did he just type? Coming downs the hardest part. crazy.gif

Quote:

30 pounder lurks hell no she don't jerks east arm north arm where does she lurk Van hackskis i doob it blueberry mushrooms maybe northarm narrows more plink. Maybe tofte or hansen shittskis may be skull happy troutskis 2 all!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! That's the best, most insightful post i've ever read on this site! I'm still rolling in laughter! grin.gif

I heard a bad batch of Pelinkovic might have been delivered north of Hwy 2. blush.gif

Now that is some straight up scandinavian jibberish! Sven and Ole would be proud! grin.gif

Jibberish it may be & this one clearly beats any of my after midnight postings... But the truth is the truth & I can also 'hicupski' guarntee 'coughski' dat der ar no 30# Ardick Charskis in Burntdsideolla.

Plenty of 30+ year old pickled Scandanavians though.

I hope Allstar is LOL at our responses... Just stupid.

Later, -CLoma

No comment regarding this thread. I can't think of anything more funny than the original post! smirk.gif

But I have to say WOW, nice buck matthothand! Was that an '07 deer? Doesn't matter I guess, good deer any year. wink.gif

Yo Wanderer!

You interested at all in going up to the FM get together up in Canada on Lake Manitou? Sounds like some fun Laker fishing!! smirk.gif I might be able to go on the Feb 23rd weekend. Let me know if you are- we could share trip expenses!

Justin

Ya ehhh ders fellow fishermen. Stop by on da opener for some pickled northern and a belt or 2.

Wanderer thanks on the buck. Scored 145.

Anyone else excited for those artic char on b-side? I'm all geared up and ready to rock and troll...on the ice anyways. See you guys out there!

Just picked up 6 Slender Spoons and a couple jigging raps for $1 at Fishermans Corner. Ready for the bash? Heck I have been ready for 2 months. See ya all there.

Quote:

What???
confused.gif

I believe the dude is wondering where he will be able to catch that elusive 30# trout.

Not in the East or North arm of Burntside Lake yet, but maybe in the North Arm Narrows!? Or, maybe it can be living in Tofte Lake,Hanson Lake, or maybe in Skull Lake.??

Not sure about the mushrooms or blueberrys,(maybe something he ate before he wrote this.)? grin.gifconfused.gif

Happy troutskis to you all!

Cliff

hey Steve long time no here.How are you doing these fine days.looks like a pretty good size crowed goinging to the burnside bash this year.How did u do at the Fish lake gettogether this year.Since I got married in may wife told me to get my skinny litte butt out and do some icefishing with you guys.So i and my fatherinlaw andfather and uncle are going to URL for a 24 hour outting this month.I will close

Dang Cliff!

You're good at cipherin'! grin.gif Sure nuff, thats what it says. grin.gifgrin.gif

Still wondering what "plink" means tho. confused.gif