• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Same ol story...Thanks Kelly P, Patsy, and Jonny P!

Pikester

Yup, you all did it again. Great big CLEAN shack, put us on fish, and we all left beautiful Red Lake smiling again. I would estimate about 50 walleyes caught with lots below the slot. Also, thanks for the bonus crappies.

People, a little birdy told me they still have openings in March for the best crappie fishing in the state, better give em' a call. wink.gif

Jonny, thanks again for taking us out to scout with you.

Kelly, keep that pole at home if you are heading out to the pub. And no more dragging welders around the yard. grin.gif

Thanks again Kelly, Patsy, and Jon. We will be back to Waskish, my 2nd home. grin.gif

We had a fantastic time again thanks to Kelly, Patsy and Jonny P. This is one of pikesters nice crappies he caught. hhhhmmmm nice ice fishing rod... grin.gif These people really know how to treat their customers and go over the top to put you on fish. Thanks again to all of you!!!!! Troy Pike

10808561vx8.jpg

We had the privilege of going out scouting with Jonny P. We caught some really nice walleye and a few crappies on this adventure with him. I hope to take advantage of the openings they still have in late febuary and march. I would highly recommend Waskish Minnow Station for your icefishing trips!!! Troy Pike grin.gif

10808741ig7.jpg

A gift I made for Jonny P. The official Red Lake toilet paper holder. A crappie and a walleye. grin.gif Troy Pike

10808161hd1.jpg

Nice rod guys. cool.gif I know you think it's a great joke but I'm going to use it, I have just the right touch for it. grin.gif Besides my "unbreakable" fishing rod will work great if one of Foster's seals, or Foster shows up. grin.gif

Quote:

Nice rod guys.
cool.gif
I know you think it's a great joke but I'm going to use it, I have just the right touch for it.
grin.gif
Besides my "unbreakable" fishing rod will work great if one of Foster's seals, or Foster shows up.
grin.gif

I know you will use it Kelly. No foster's seal has a chance with you having a piece of iron like that while you fish with it. I would love to get a pic of your first fish caught on that club. grin.gif Thanks again for a great fishing trip. Troy Pike

Sidecar, I can't wait to see the look on YOUR face when he brings it back broken. He'll get it done, could wreck a steel ball with a rubber hammer that guy. grin.gif

Pikester, Tina and I where talking and she pointed out your clothes ALWAYS match. Not sure what to think about that, the only angler always making a fashion statement. Most go for warmth or luck, not you. grin.gif

grin.gif

I match the clothes when I'm out on the lake too.. But it's not too difficult with a brown carhart on. cool.gif

I have no say in what I wear anymore, the wife takes care of that. Tells what bait to use too! grin.gif

Did you catch any fish New Years Eve? More importantly, did you make it all night in the shack or head home?

Check out the fishing report. We started catching fish about 10:30 and it was non-stop until 2:30AM when we realized we where running out of bait and missed new years.

I went to sleep and Tina kept fishing until 5 AM.