• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I will be thinking of you while I'm out on the lake today with my "best friend."

I know what you're feeling. Sorry for your lose. I spent 2 hours today at the vet with my lab. I hope she makes it

I truely feel for you. I lost one a few years back and have one now thats 13 and fear the day is closing. Tough day for you I'm sure.

Hold on to all of the great memories of your days together.

it has been a tuff day the wife is really taking it hard she was mommas baby we have had her since she was born i helped bring her to life when she was born i feel like i just lost a kid frown.gif

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Giving my pup a couple extra hugs tonight.

we would like to thank every one that has replied to this your posts have helped us deal with this alot easier happy new year to everyone and thanks again.James

James, thanks for reminding us how important our four legged friends are. My lab will not get jacked up as much next time she messes up a retrieve, etc. She will still get something, just not old school!!!!

James hang in there I know it's tough, I lost my lab last year. I knew it was coming. I thought I was prepared, I thought I was tough, I sure miss him. You just have to remember all of the good times and think how lucky you are to have such a good FRIEND.

Sorry for your loss. Lost my best bud about 1 year ago. She was just over 13.

Just havin fun,

Welcome to FM!

hardwaterguy,

That's what FM is all about. You always have someone to lean on here. grin.gif

your right t.o. everyone here has been awsome went out today and thought about all the times she was with me managed 1 19 inch walleye on cheap ultralite pole and 4lb. test that was a blast released to swim again