• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was out there yesterday and caught sunnies and perch, no crappies but had caught a few crappies last week. Had very limited success with minnows, so take along some waxies.

it has been an ok bite for kids to have a little luck. Nothing worth keeping, 1 in 100 may be fry pan size. waxies or euros most likely

Hello, i live just right over in prescott and i fish rebecca all the time and the only fish i have ever caught was a stinkin perch mad.gif and guys have told me to fish by the tree that is down in the water stright out from the pier, but nothing. So any help woudl be nice i geuss, it just sux when u fish it fish it and fish it and all you get is a stupid 4 inch gerch!!!! thnx 4 the help.

• 2 weeks later...

This little lake receives alot or a decent amount of fishing pressure year round. It's likely hit or miss. It seems to have a large amount of some type of minnow forage when I last fished it in the fall. I will be avoiding it in the winter.

Most reports have been very slow for this lake. So if you got a little free time to chill it be ok otherwise I would skip it. I have never been able to catch more than a couple or few Crappies in one outing on the good days 7" to 12" size. Most outings on Rebecca I have been skunked.

fished it the last 2 weekends and last weekend i pulled out a 10 inch crappie and the weeknd after i pulled out a 12 incher

Drove by there yesterday morning & there were 3 shacks out that I could see from the road. no cars in the lot, so somebody likes it enuff there to leave their shacks. I have only fished there twice in winter. Had fair luck there, but I haven't fished it enuff to say much more. I do know enuff to tell ya to watch for bad spots , there is some springs & there's open water near the outlet. [ maybe casting out from shore into open water, wouldn't hurt. ;\) ]

If I get a chance this wkend, maybe I'll try it again.

• 1 month later...

I have fished it a few times this winter, mainly early. Although, if the weather is fair, my guess is 30+ degrees, the fishing is still good. I was just out there last sun. the 24th and i hammered the fish all day, they just come in in waves and towards 4-5pm is when the nice crappies come in. all i ever use is little spike worms i get from the local bait store and very small tear drops. the fish usually bit sort of wimpy so you have to be ready, but if you find the right spot, you can catch a ton of fish...(not literal of course...lol)