• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

caught and released

cheesehead

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good caught and released logo that I can send to a friend to overlay on his fishing photos. Anybody have one to share??? confused.gif

How about a take off from the old mob movies, "he swims with the fishes now" or something like that.

Talk about coincidence! I believe this design is very close to that used by a Montana organization for many years. Might want to check it out. wink.gif

I also believe that same design is used to promote recycling. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Quote:

I also believe that same design is used to promote recycling. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

yeah, that's where I got the logo. Just added the text.

Simple example.

If you read the outdoor news magazine, look at the pictures in the back. On some of the pics they have a little symbol that means CPR. You could try checking their internet sign and see if you could get a copy of it for yourself.