• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

noth metro

is any body driving on the north metro lakes yet. i want to take my 4 year old out but hauling evertthing from shore might give me a heart attack. that or just taking a 4 year old. thanks cool.gif

They are probably driving out on Turtle Lake this weekend. I was out there last weekend, most people were walking out but there were two trucks that drove out on about 12". Probably add a couple inches to that now that it's been a week. I have no idea if anything has been plowed though.

People had full size trucks and plenty of wheelers out on Green a week ago. I dont know if that is a great idea though, there was still a lot of slush on top, but it was frozen the next day. We had 11" of ice where we were in the pop-up shanty town.

there was a full sized truck on owasso saturday. only 8 to 10 inches where i was. granted it was a death march out there through the snow on foot, but its better than putting me or my kids in danger. going through the ice in a truck doesnt sound like a heck of alot of fun to me.