• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishlots

Clarity on Green Lake

fishlots

Fished Green a little over the last 2 weeks. The water was very cloudy the first weekend but seemed a lttle clearer last weekend. Anyone else notice the change?

fishattacker

I am pretty sure I will be out there on Saturday. I will post something this weekend on the clarity and how many minnows I drowned.

fishattacker

Clarity was pretty good out in the middle. We were north of Castle Flats. We saw a few fish on the camera, but they were not interested in what we had to offer. Anybody been catching any fish around? Don't need to know were just want to hear somebody is getting something.

Fishing_Bus

how thick is the ice??? thinking of fishing gratz's bar this weekend & need to know if ice is safe to drive 1/2 ton with stationary (3500 # ) or do i need a fourwheeler?

Rippin_Lips

was out there this weekend and had 15 inches of ice...the top 3 inches of ice was the white crappy stuff...lots of people driving trucks out there...we took wheelers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Squirrelhawke
      I do a bit of fishing from the coon rapids dam on down to 694 and I usually bring 2 rods because I lose at least one lure to the rocks. Bear that in mind and also realize that there are nice smallies, eyes and cats in that stretch of river. I also had over 3 feet of pike eat my stink bait I had out for channel cats. If I didn't have a circle hook on it would have been a nice pic to share. Good luck and hope to hear of some good luck. 
    • delcecchi
      It would take a lot of code to make multiple windows tiling the screen work, would be my guess, and would create few additional sales so isn't worth the expenses.    Just pick up an inexpensive 5 to 7 inch unit and use it for the map.   
    • Wanderer
      You look like the Phantom Fisherman - except the toes.  Or maybe the River Detective  🕵️‍♂️ Gotta love those good runs in short times!   
    • Bryan P
      Awesome Eyeguy! That is a good run of smallies there. I like your spot, that was my favorite fishing stretch for them when I lived in St cloud. Mississippi is such a great smallie fishery. Im blessed to live right next to it too. Now lets get the current to go down some! 
    • eyeguy 54
      I LOVE SMALLIES !  LOL  I am blessed to live close to so much fun. 
    • pikeandchester
      Spent a couple hours on Elysian this afternoon.  Drove around some shallow areas on the south east end of the lake with the trolling motor and only saw carp. Water is still unusually clear for this lake, at any time of the year, and 79 degrees near shore. May be a great opportunity for a bow fisherman, even in the daylight. Tried soaking minnows in a hole on the north end with no luck.
    • Fully Kraeusened
      My choice would be Namakan, but honestly that’s mostly based on emotion. It’s where my dad and I fished the most while up there. I also think it’s prettier than Kab.  I’ve never been on Sand Point or Crane. Just my two cents. I’ll be up there one week from today. Staying on the Ash River if anyone would care to enjoy a cold one first round is on my buddy. 😁
    • ANYFISH2
      Sounds like a heck of an evening! Alot of fun also.
    • eyeguy 54
      Hit the water at 5 and back to shore at 7. 21 smallies smacked the stick bait.   Biggest went 18.  Had one that did a great jump and landed in the yak by my foot. LOL 
    • ANYFISH2
      Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! I would like Thank all, that have made the ultimate sacrifice for us all, as well as thier families.  THANK YOU! My blessings to you, who use this weekend in remembrance of you passed loved ones.  God bless.   Hope those that get out on our lakes have a safe and successful weekend.   Remember to let us know how your weekend went, and please give us a report in our Area forums!