• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing 12/28 and 12/29?

3 of us just found out we can get away to fish LOW. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble here or ask anyone to post a link that is "unauthorized", but I'm trying to find some place to stay the evenings of 12/27 - 12/29 and fish 12/28 and 12/29. I've made a number of calls to places on the south shore today without any luck. If any of you have any ideas or can offer up any solutions, that'd be great. We would have to be set up in a rental house and transportation from shore to the house would be preferred. Thanks for your time & happy holidays.

I will be up there the same time at Riverbend. You could give them a call, the number is part of the link above. The Lake Road Lodge motel is just a short distance from the lake, also Adrians, Border View, Walleye Retreat and Wigwam are all on Wheelers Point. This is a busy time with school being in recess. You can locate the other number for resorts I listed on Resort Locator above and then click on LOW. Good luck in your search. Bill

I've fished up there quite a bit over the last 20 years, and have stayed almost everywhere. I called a number of the usual suspects over the last couple of days, but unfortunately, my wife's days off are Th thru Sunday and that's probably the worst time of year to find a spot on short notice. I was hoping I might luck into something by posting on the site. I'll keep digging...

BChris, shoot me an email. I've got a solution for you. We have every year gone up with a group of 7-10 people and rented sleeper houses. We usually reserve two houses. However, we had several people back out and now are responsible for the deposit on the other house unless someone rents it. My e mail is [email protected].

Don't want to get in trouble for putting the place of business on this site.