• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weaver Lake, Maple Grove

Anyone ever try this lake? I drive by it everyday and never see anyone on it. Just wondering if anyones dared to try it or knows whats in it if anything

Never had much luck icefishing it. We found some panfish in the middle of the lake a time or two.

From what i have heard for ice fishing the water is really dirty and its hard fishing. When i have open water fished it lots of small fish.

Went out a couple of days ago just from the access, drilled a bunch of holes (25-30) w/ the hand auger from 12-28 fow, which was a chore w/ 10" of ice! I donno if that's how much was over the entire lake, but there was plenty by the access. Anyways, didn't mark a single fish and decided to call it a day early, I was tired from the other 80 or so holes I'd drilled on 2 other lakes