• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

pike on silver creek

someone told me they are getting some nice pike out of silver creek. is that true?

Yes, there have been some huge northerns caught out of Silver Creek,but good luck, that place is getting pounded I don't think there will be much left when the dust settles.

thats really just to damn bad to see a lake get fished out like that frown.gif. ill give it a try sometime in the week, i dont dare to try it on the weekend. say is their a better spot than others for pike.

nOt going to take long by the sounds of it to fish that little puddle out. C & R is gonna be huge i am guess the dnr will restrict that one pretty soon as far as what you can take home. Be smart fellas. ike

My buddy went out last week and caught the biggest Sunnie he ever caught in his life.

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you.)

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

If your fishing this water, your part of the problem so lets stop with the overcrowding comments. The generalizing won't help matters either.

Who wants to turn this thread around into a positive one?

Considering how long it has taken to open this to fishing, excited and eager fisherman are bound to follow.

Great opportunity for fellow fisherman to get together, share info, tactics, spots etc etc. Enjoy it while we can.

Each of us individually are repsonsible for our own styles, attitudes and (relative to this post) most of all, ensuring we do our best to keep a good fishery just that.

Hey, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Be good to each other and the waters we fish!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W