• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Long Lake - Dassel

Hello -

I am going to venture on Long Lake near Dassel this weekend. I live on the lake but it doesn't look like anyone has attempted to fish it this ice season yet. Anyone have any suggestions on where to catch some crappies or maybe get a few northerns or bass through the ice? Also, are there any springs to worry about? I am just surprised nobody has tried fishing it yet.

• 3 weeks later...

You said it looked as if no one had been out on Long Lake so if no one has been out there than who would have something to report? Read the other threads, most people are out on Belle, Marion and Washington but from what I've heard, fishing is real slow. This weekend I'm sure the hoards will be out with the warmer temps. I've never fished Long Lake but it would seem to me if you lived on the lake that you could just go out and try it.

Instead of always posting of what is "biting" on your lake, why don't you do some math on your lake and let us know the results. It is alot easier to pull information from people if you dish some out at the same time.