• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Holiday Weekends - Ice fishing roll call

22-24

There's a good chance I'll probably be alone. If someone is looking to get out, let me know. I'll have my sled and Otter Lodge. Looks like Sunday or Mon early morning would be a good time.

Was out last weekend, caught a 34" northern, a 16" Walleye and my first EVER Vermilion eelpout! Ish! That was the first day, then nothing! I will be out 12/28 till 1/1 over on the West side. Hopefully I/we will have better luck!

I will be out there on the East End this weekend, and most of the week days too! grin.gif

Cliff

Cliff, planned on trying vermillion Sat & Sun. Drop me a line, would like to hook up...Big Jim P.S. I fixed my heater!!

BFJ,

I have to guide on Sat. and 1/2 day Sun.

Bobby will also be up this weekend. Give me a call when you get up. We can figure something out!

Cliff