• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Free 10 x 13 Screen House

randallt

I know this is not fishing related, but I am cleaning the garage and I came across this Ozark Trails 10 x 13 screen house for camping. I have never used it and probably never will, so whoever calls first and comes to get it can have it.

I was given this by some guy that was camping across from me a few years ago. It was brand new and he couldn't figure out how to set it up, so he came over and said I could have it. If I didn't take it he was going to burn it. I figured what the heck and put it back in the bag, but have never gotten it back out to mess with it. It looks nice from the picture on the carry case, but as I said I have never gotten it out.

Call Randy 952-807-3235 if you want it and can come pick it up in Victoria, MN (west metro between Chan and Waconia on HWY 5)

Haven't heard from the guy that was supposed to come get this thing so it is up again. Unfortunately I didn't get a name and number to see what is up. I hope I am not premature in the repost.

I am interested if it is still available.........post back tonight, I could pick it up tomorrow morning

Just in case it falls thru, I am interested and just 10 minutes away. Roger, cell 612-619-5127