• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

december 26th-- will this work???

deadminnowcatcher

planning a december 26th trip to the big pond. planing on pulling a 16ft wheel house out with an atv around brandts resort... Will there be enough ice or should we make alternate plans???

I have often wondered how on earth are people supposed to know how much ice will be anywhere in one week? I mean, come on people.

Be nice, we are all anxious to get up there. Better to ask than not. I CALL LYBACKS EVERY 15 MINUTES AND ASK, "ICE ANY THICKER? MY HOUSE OUT YET?"

hehe

The advice is good, keep checking with the resorts you plan to pull out of.

Quote:

MY HOUSE OUT YET?"

hehe

mniess, don't you need like 2' of ice for that mansion you bring out on the ice? tongue.gif

I know wilderness warmth has houses in their bay and a couple wheel houses on the main lake.I would call jay and find out?their roads are right by brandts.

i used really light colored wood to build it.

merry christmas, phil....

what does your job give you for a christmas, a couple of million dollars?

Quote:

i used really light colored wood to build it.

merry christmas, phil....

what does your job give you for a christmas, a couple of million dollars?

Naw, this year we just got a cool LED Cabela's lantern...works great when you gotta walk house to house at night without the moon!

Merry Christmas Mick.

By the way, we got out on the big pond on Thursday...ice is sketchy where we are putting the houses. Hope it gets better in a week or so. We had about 10 - 11". Should be able to place the houses by next weekend where we want if we get some ice growth.