• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

With all of the things I have found on the access at pelican It's time too start this. On Mon.the 17th found by me on my tailgate when I left was a columbia coat. Call me too describe and get back your coat. Also a pack of the real weeds about a week earliier. Krebsy...701 371 4902 confused.gif

Oh ya the weeds were green, about 4 feet long, made of high quailty plastic, looked like real weeds but weren't.

Ok I described them, can I have them???? smirk.gif

Yeah, I was there in mid October and I found a boat key with a purple floater. Nobody has claimed it yet, but I still have it.

Bison --

I lost my Luke Skywalker action figure when I was a kid near Morningside park in Moorhead. If anyone found it let me know.

grin.gif

dahitman44, I bet your still playing with your action figures!?!?

sorry just couldn't pass that up.

Congrats on your sled/over heating issue. I've been following that thread for awhile.

later,

mr grin.gif

Meat --

The sled issue was a big pain, glad it is over.

As for the action figures -- just bring out the Slave Princess Leia once in a while ... if you know what I mean.

wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh that's just to funny. LOL.

Just for another laugh, remember the Friends episode where Jennifer Anistan dressed up as Princess Leia? That's a classic episode.

Now that your up and running make sure to keep it one piece.

Merry Xmas.

mr

Will do, my Brother.

For fun google star wars or princess leia with the safe search off.

I lost my girlfriend [Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.] So if anyone finds a nice one of those pass her my way. HEHE My phone is in the bottom of pelican too in case you catch it...

Easy dragon... I sense some hostility and bitterness. Go out with her best friend and that will ease the pain.

speaking of lost and found (trying to stay on subject, kind of) do you know the Dorn family from Hawley? Or the initials DD and now lives in Brainerd?

mr

Actually --

Dragon -- the best way to get even is to post some pics or send them to your friends.

wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Meat --

I would guess that is Dusty Dorn?

Why do you ask? You haven't seen that tatoo on a girl you are dating have you.

wink.gif

Now I am getting sick. I am sure I will go to the Penalty Box soon ...

Yea thats him. He's a real character and a friend. Not sure if thats good or bad to admit but if you know him as good as I it's a clean joke.

Just figured that you are in the same town he lived in that you would know him. No biggy, but if you have any dirt on him that I can use on him now would be perfect timing. He might be purchasing something from me for his snowmobiling habit that might be getting out of hand.

later,

mr grin.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Yeah he is a good guy.

Phil Solum has some funny stories about him, they usually start with, "Then he just turned and shot ... " -- inside joke.

i lost a tackle box with over $100 dollars worth of tackle and a gerber micro tool. i lost it at deadshot bay on sunday night. will give cash reward to anyone who can return it to me.

Quote:

I lost my girlfriend
[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]
So if anyone finds a nice one of those pass her my way. HEHE My phone is in the bottom of pelican too in case you catch it...

Dragon81: I think I must have dated her as well....seems like the same gal anway....

that's cause santa's in a good mood, and all the boys and girls on here are listening well and behaving. keep it up! wink.gif

You are lucky. I got thrown in the box for next to nothing the last time. Need to watch myself, tend to get carried a way sometimes. Big surprise, eh?