• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Arnesen's Rocky Point Resort

Heading up to Arnesen's Rocky Point Resort on the 26th of dec. anyone have any reports??

Thanks for the info !!

Hmmmm, I will be there also. Eldest son was up this last weekend, reported sloooow bite. but did limit out with time spent. good luck 2

Was up there this past weekend. It wasn't unbelievable but it wasn't super slow either. Day 1 had 8 and day 2 we had 2 short of a limit for 4 guys. Also had 4 slot fish.

I will be up there also. Hopefully the fishing speeds up a little bit. Wonder if the Eelpout are biting. Good luck everyone. Probably see ya around.

Just got off the phone with a buddy who's up now. They had a slow bite on 'eyes today, but did manage about 10 'pout for the day. They have three houses out of Sportsman's.

As for the bite around Arneson's, had family up last week who did well in the area. They went out of Arneson's on sleds and had a phenomenal bite. Not sure how far off they went, but I'm assuming it wasn't too far considering it was their first trip of the season.

fyi, we fished out front of Arnesen's in the mud the first day and then caught all of our fish Saturday on 12 Mile. We found a nice spot and one fish house had 8 walleyes in 15 minutes Saturday morning and then we just had sporadic bites the rest of the day. Pink buckshot worked best.

2 days to go. Getting stoked. If anyone has any thing to add that would be great.

Thanks Guys

Catch a few for me!! laugh.gif

I was up to LOW a week and a half ago and can't wait to get back. It might not be until March. frown.gif