• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Diamond and Wagonda

I was out there on Saturday. I was out there for 5 hours and moved 4 times. Drove my 4-door truck out there. I hear today the bite is over on diamond and wagonda. I did hear nest was producing fish.

Skinny

ZDIT

You drove your truck on diamond or wagonda? Im gana go try wagonda thursday. I was out there tuesday the 11th and had pretty good luck.Hope there still hitting, i will let you no how we do.

I was out yesterday and pulled out an 8x20 house with full size pickup.About 15-16 inches of ice. Caught 3 15-20inch eyes and a northern and some cigar eyes. Not a very good day! We fished from noon till 7, had no luck after dark.The best time was from 2:30 - 4:00 then it was over.

I heard last night that a lot of houses where moving off the big group and going north. Maybe the fishing has slowed there.