• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
PerchPounder

12/15 any luck?

PerchPounder

I had a catch and release day for the most part today up until the last two hours then they went nuts! Anyone else have any luck?

My first LA Nugie gill

071215123748.jpg

Here's one to makeup for my absent Co-angler

071215060656.jpg

And Another

071215054644.jpg

The total catch

071215064322.jpg

Eric Wettschreck

fish were pretty tight lipped for me yesterday. I managed a couple of small crappie and a bonus walleye on Lime Lake. I'm giving it another go in acouple of minutes.

On the upside, Mrs. Boilerguy won a key to the castle Friday night!!!!!!

muc33

Tell the Mrs, not to worry Boiler... My wife won a key the first week or so, so when she wins it, we will invite you over for supper!!!!!

PerchPounder

Here's how today went

071216051946.jpg

Fricke's personal best gill

071216124250.jpg

and his biggest fish of the day

071216114448.jpg

Eric Wettschreck

Sunday was definately better. The perch action was hit and miss. We also got into some fairly nice crappies. We were fishing the north end of Lime Lake.

Fricke

You're funny!!!

muc33

Sorry no fishing this past weekend but I can report MANY MANY ringnecks in South Dakota were scared to death by the sounds that came from my gun, too bad they weren't shot to death by the pellets tongue.gif

Ready to rock now, going out tomorrow after work with the girls. And plan to hit it a couple times later this week. This weekend, fish, fish, fish, fish, and I may do a little fishing in my spare time. Let me know where anyone is fishing if they want company and maybe we can hook up!