• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i need alittle help, going to take wife out sat evening fishing. problably going to stay out a little after dark. was looking for some ideas on location ot go. not wanting to keep any thing but would like for her to at least cautch something( kinda help justify my fishing $ ,if you know what i mean). i know that everyone hates to give out thier hot spots so email me at [email protected] if you would like instead of posting on hear.

It all depends on where you are from. But for the most part you do have most of the lakes east of St. Peter/Mankato area. If you are looking west of there, I would have to suggest St. James lake. It is real easy to access and has fairly large amount of Bluegills, crappies, perch, and if your lucky maybe a walleye hear and there! But if your looking for more of a walleye bite I would have to suggest either Wita, Elysian, Lake Hanska, or Loon Lake!