• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

results from a couple nights ago

Went out on an area lake, got my house out and fished at the top of a break with a change in bottom structure and against a weedline. Didn't do as well as I thought I was going to but I did manage to pick up a couple 15"-16" waldo's and a couple crappies. Also a couple bass and a few snakes. The house was in 13 FOW we caught the eyes on a tip up 10 feet out our door in 19 feet of water. That was Wednesday night the day of that rugged front that moved on through. Hopefully it'll get better this weekend. I will post again on Monday.

Good to hear from you again Leech....I figured the fishing must have been really good for you, since we haven't heard from you lately.

You always seem to catch fish, I think I need to tag along with you sometime and see just what the hell it is that I'm doing wrong.

Keep us posted man, I like reading your result posts....just wish you would tell us where it is that you fish. grin.gif

Well after a long weekend battle with Strep Throat I made it out again last night. I've had my fish house out for a while now and I've only fished it 3 times. My Bro's have fished it dry I think HA HA!!! In the last week or so they have been doing really well with 4 or 5 over 23" and lot's of eaters in the 14 - 16" size. Not much for Crappies yet. My dad has been probing the depths for pannies but has yet to score anything, and he fishes harder than anyone I know. But anyways last night I caught about 7 or 8 snakes and a few bass from 2:00 to when the sun hit the trees. After that I missed two half way up to the hole. Not sure what they were but felt like walleyes, 10 minutes later my brother pulls in a BEAUTY.... a nice fat 28 1/2" walleye. He saw it on his flasher for a while but couldn't get it to bite. He switched to a little crappie minnow thinkin it was a crappie and finally THUMP..... the rest is history. He's gonna put it on his wall. Don't blame him I think I would too. I havn't figured out if I'm envious or jealous yet HA HA.. I will post again this week because with this weather I definately have to go out again.