• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

-25?

cpinkert

Holy cow! Just looked at the weather.com page for Waskish and it says -25 right now! That's ridiculous!

Yes sir, I'm looking at the temp out the window and I'm not getting any closer to the window to make sure. grin.gif

Sad thing is Kelly and I have some outside projects that have to get done, living the dream...living the dream. confused.gif

Quote:

Sad thing is Kelly and I have some outside projects that have to get done, living the dream...living the dream.
confused.gif

Say if one of those outdoor projects is moving the preasure ridge could you please put it a little farther out this year?

Thanks in advance

Only -1 right now, get gettin while the gettins good! Besides, this is a balmy temp compared to the -40 we had up there last year!!

I don't think 3 ft of snow would help ice making even in these temp......hopefully it can stay this cold for like a week and freeze all the slush and water under the snow!!!

Quote:

Heck, let there be three feet of snow on the lake. That big pond is making ice today!
smile.gif

Sorry but we have to get rid of some of this snow to make good ice. It makes very little ice under 3 feet of snow.