• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Truck travel

anyone driving on the lake yet with trucks? we are looking to go out this weekend byt don't have a wheeler or sled.

Hmmmm.. Like I told you on the phone I did see a couple of knuckleheads driving on Muskeg when I was fishing on Wednesday. Reckon they came out of the estates or town as I spoke with Jim this morning and they're not letting folks drive on at the access off the island yet, he said another 2-3 days and 'maybe'.

Spoke with Michelle at Morris Point and they're not looking at opening their road to vehicles for awhile yet. Lake just is'nt making much for ice with all the snow even with these frigid temps.

Going out now can't be any more risky and dangerous than our last trip on the ice via truck last year though eh!!!

You could just borrow the guys vehicle that sits to your left, no worries mate!!! shocked.gif

today i heard today babbler has his road open and houses at gullrock, dont quote me on it tho.

Fished Zipple all weekend. Used the four wheeler Friday

(-20!) so we were happy when they decided to open the road to trucks under 1 ton on Saturday. No problem getting around with the Tundra or the wheeler. Hardly anyone out there. Fishing was great, 14-15 inches at our spot in 24 feet.

Fished Zipple all weekend also. 26fow. 18.00 inches of ice on the tape. Fishin was busy till 3 then a complete shutdown.

should have moved to shallower water.we were catching them in about 18ft all day till sun went down.

I know, we talked about it, just lazy I guess. We have another wheel house we are pulling up in 2 weeks, that one will go in shallow. Didn't know if they would let us drive the truck out, and its a bit tongue heavy for the wheeler.

im heading up there friday mornin. some of the guys r going to set up the portable in the shallows to try to get some big northerns.but im staying in the sleeper.lol

Nobody really said anything about truck travel. Can anyone fill me in on where I can drive on. I am thinking about bringing a wheel house next week. Thanks

adrians is open i called yesterday they said my yukonxl and 16' wheeler r good to go past pine....leavin tonite smile.gif